Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 29 Round Up

    When I first embarked on the quest to watch every film released in the UK in 2011 I imagined all sorts of potential hurdles.
    What wasn't on the list was family tragedy.
    As followers will know, less than two months ago, my sister-in-law died after a long battle with cancer.
    As I write today, we are waiting for my mother-in-law to slip away.
    I had a day off work on Friday and was about to drive to Sheffield to tick off no less than four movies.
    Then we had the call to go to the hospital in Coventry. That is where I was for large chunks of the weekend and where Mrs W remains.
    There is now no hope for her mum.
    Thus, we are waiting for the inevitable.
    In the meantime, going to the cinema seems out of the question. Firstly, because it is inappropriate and secondly, because I am expecting a phone call at any minute with 'the news.'
    So, this may, in retrospect, be a hurdle too many for everyfilmin2011 but I'm sure you understand that family comes before a crazy personal challenge.
    We'll see.
    In the meantime, here are the charts..with a new entry in the top 10. Harry Potter comes in above The King's Speech!

    Here are the charts:

    1. The Fighter
    2. Tangled 3D
    3. The Interrupters
    4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
    5.. Apocalypse Now
    6. The King's Speech
    7. 127 Hours
    8. TT 3D Closer To The Edge
    9. Benda Bilili
    10. Biutiful

    Worst films (worst is number 1)

    10. Zebra Crossing
    9. Kaboom
    8. Big Mommas Like Father Like Son
    7. Your Highness
    6. Taxi Zum Klo
    5. Zombie Undead
    4. All American Orgy
    3. Redemption
    2. I Spit On Your Grave
    1. Accursed Blood

Post Title

Week 29 Round Up


Post URL

http://photossexybodypainting.blogspot.com/2011/07/week-29-round-up.html


Visit photos posing sexy body painting for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive