Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 24 round-up

    Talk about surreal. After a wretched fortnight  for my family, the blog has become something of a saving grace for me because this week has been its best in so many ways.
    Firstly, I cannot get away from the unbelievable statistics.
    On Saturday, I thought it incredible when the previous daily views record was smashed by more than 100. It was amazing that 735 should look in - and on our wedding anniversary, too.
    But it turned out that that was a warm-up for yesterday when 892 people viewed the blog.
    Only two months ago the average daily views were less than 200, now there are more than 500. I can only say that I'm a bit humble.
    But the growing audience was just the icing on this week's cake. 
    The movies have been so good in the last seven days that four have scored 9/10 or better. As you will see, there are two new entries in the top four.
    And, just to even things up, we have a new entry in the worst of the year so far.
    But that's not all...everyfilmin2011 made its film festival debut at the superb Sheffield DocFest. I really have to thank Helene Muron at Sarah Harvey Publicity for sorting out my accreditation.
    I've been a full-time journalist for 27 years and a part-time one for five years before that. Having a press badge with everyfilmin2011 on it took me back to when I was 17 and first sat in a press box.
    This is a project which I dreamt up with no sense of belief that anyone else would care.
    Now I have hundreds of regular followers, have appeared on TV and radio and received accreditation to a film festival in my own right. 
    To say I am gobsmacked about its progress, would be a significant understatement.
    Anyway, enough from me. You want to know the brand new rolling top ten films of the year and the worst turkeys.
    These are based on films I have seen, so, thanks to my Sheffield experience I am a little ahead of UK release dates on a couple of them. Also I have included Apocalypse Now because it was re-released this year.

    Best

    1. The Fighter
    2. Tangled 3D
    3. The Interrupters
    4. Apocalypse Now
    5. The King's Speech
    6. 127 Hours
    7. TT 3D Closer To The Edge
    8. Benda Bilili
    9. Biutiful
    10. Pom Wonderful's The Greatest Movie Ever Sold

    Worst films (worst is number 1)

    10. Zebra Crossing
    9. Kaboom
    8. Big Mommas Like Father Like Son
    7. Your Highness
    6. Taxi Zum Klo
    5. Zombie Undead
    4. All American Orgy
    3. Redemption
    2. I Spit On Your Grave
    1. Accursed Blood

Post Title

Week 24 round-up


Post URL

http://photossexybodypainting.blogspot.com/2011/06/week-24-round-up.html


Visit photos posing sexy body painting for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive