Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 12, 2011

quotes for girls about love

    images quotes on girls love. love quotes for girls about love. tattoo-quotes-for-girls i love
  • tattoo-quotes-for-girls i love



  • dreamworld
    09-12 03:46 PM
    Any advise about Unpaid vacation period in usa for h1b's and staying in usa.

    What is the legal vacation period in usa for h1b's? And how long it could be!!!
    few weeks or few months???

    Thanks...





    wallpaper tattoo-quotes-for-girls i love quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love.
  • quotes for girls about love.



  • InTheMoment
    08-04 01:34 PM
    Please refer to this detailed experience on SS update after GC:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610

    Also there is no need to surrender your old SS card or even show it. (maybe good to just keep it with you if asked.)





    quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls. quotes for
  • quotes for girls. quotes for



  • Green06
    08-15 02:00 PM
    eeeee thats painful. Happend so many times. It is like Lotto but at the end we say Samay se pehle or Bhagya se adhik kuch nahi milta (before time and more than your destiny you don't get anything)





    2011 quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love. cute love quotes for girls.
  • cute love quotes for girls.



  • txh1b
    04-15 10:46 AM
    What took you sooo long to wake up from the slumber and realize that you need to get paid? Look up WH4 and complain to DOL. Look for the contents in the Neufield memo as well.



    more...


    quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love.
  • quotes for girls about love.



  • pointlesswait
    04-07 09:33 AM
    i think ur employer/lawyer was retarded to send a check dated 2005..as far as i know.. check have a validity of 90 days..(atleast most of them do)

    anyway..tough luck brother !





    quotes for girls about love. love quotes girls. girl quotes
  • love quotes girls. girl quotes



  • veni001
    03-31 12:40 PM
    What happens if your previous employer cancel the approved I140 before the new company files the for I140. I think you need at least 7-8 months to get Labor approved. I am pretty sure by that time, the old employer will cancel the approved I140. I am taking about big Consulting companies here where you can not negotiate to keep the I140 open after you resign.

    Thanks in advance

    If the old employer withdraw his petition (that's what most employers do to be on safe side, in this economy) before new employer's i-140 approval then you can not port old priority date.



    more...


    quotes for girls about love. love quotes girls. cute love
  • love quotes girls. cute love



  • Green.Tech
    08-03 05:13 PM
    Hello,

    I am working on H1B and filed for my extention in Mar 2007. My original H1B expired in Jun 2007 and filed for EAD/AP/485 on Jul 22 2007. Today my employer received that h1b extension got denied. He got a RFE in may 2007 to which he replied.
    What are my options now? Can I stay here now? Can I work now? Can another employer file for my h1 extension now?
    Please help.

    Thank you.

    What was the reason of denial please?





    2010 quotes for girls. quotes for quotes for girls about love. quotes on girls love. love
  • quotes on girls love. love



  • otovarm@hotmail.com
    03-03 02:39 PM
    well, that really sucks, I was not aware of the 180day rule. Many thanks for the information.

    So I have no other option than start all over again. One question, can I apply directly to a new LC or PERM or I need to go thru H1B first?

    My Plan B is Canada, already have Canadian Permanent Resident Card, I need to enter before May 2010....I might need to decide between just moving to Canada and in 3 years get citizenship Vs. Starting new PERM process in USA .....I will be aprox 7 years away from citizenship.


    Any thoughts??



    more...


    quotes for girls about love. sad love quotes for girls. sad
  • sad love quotes for girls. sad



  • immi2006
    05-24 10:17 AM
    Does not matter how many points, can u be one of the 6300 ?

    The points are not defined well, so do not speculate, it is not abt getting into Wharton / or yale, it takes years to implement a working system, look at Perm, they started in 2001, it took 4 years to implement.





    hair cute love quotes for girls. quotes for girls about love. sad love quotes for girls.
  • sad love quotes for girls.



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 12:54 PM
    which service center? You can ask your employer to ask USCIS as 140 is employer's application.


    Can anyone tell me, is this common wait time and what more i can do.



    more...


    quotes for girls about love. quotes about girls and boys.
  • quotes about girls and boys.



  • WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 11:18 AM
    Thanks guys for all your replies & suggestions. Just to let you know, that I am paying for my whole GC process and I have been with this company since last 3 years. I have already completed one 2 year contract term with them and still they are asking me to sign new contract. To me, this is total blackmailing.





    hot quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love. sad love quotes for girls. sad
  • sad love quotes for girls. sad



  • needhelp!
    03-09 01:50 PM
    IV needs to compile all your replies. Please send them ASAP.



    more...


    house quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love. quotes on girls love. love
  • quotes on girls love. love



  • Ramba
    05-22 12:22 PM
    Filing 485 after june 10 may not help much. Because, state deprtment will move the date based on number of 485 approval (already filed before retrogression) by june first week, not by number of new 485s recived by june first week.

    However, it is a good idea. Perhaps this time they may moniter the number of 485 recived on or before june 10. Unlike H1B, one can submit the new 485 on or before june 30. No need to rush.





    tattoo love quotes girls. girl quotes quotes for girls about love. sad love quotes for girls. sad
  • sad love quotes for girls. sad



  • lazycis
    02-13 05:27 PM
    If you want IV (immigrant visa), help IV (Immigration Voice)



    more...


    pictures love quotes girls. cute love quotes for girls about love. love quotes girls. short love quotes tattoos. short love quotes tattoos.
  • love quotes girls. short love quotes tattoos. short love quotes tattoos.



  • gccube
    04-11 03:15 PM
    I did add all the dates available with me to my profile but it doesn't apprear on the tracker. That made me think that there could be a separate option for this.

    Thanks for the reply.





    dresses sad love quotes for girls. sad quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love.
  • quotes for girls about love.



  • h1techSlave
    04-21 09:31 PM
    DL is essentially controlled by individual states. In MD they just give you 5 years irrespective of the visa expiry date. Only thing is that you need to have I-94/EAD + a visa (expired is fine). I have recently extended my MD drivers license thru mail.

    In VA, I heard they would give only until the expiry of the EAD/H1B.



    more...


    makeup sad love quotes for girls. sad quotes for girls about love. quotes for girls about love.
  • quotes for girls about love.



  • antihero
    11-26 12:53 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am an EB category GC applicant. I am living in US on AOS pending status and working on EAD. I don't have any other legal status in US. My previous H1 expired long back. I also changed my company after filing I-485.

    I am thinking of visiting India now. I will be carrying my I-485 receipt and my AP for this travel. My question is, can I face any difficulty while boarding a flight in India since I do not have any valid visa stamp for US in my passport? If I remember well the immigration counter in India also verifies a person's visa before letting him/her proceed on the journey.

    Also, can anybody foresee any problems while reentering at the US immigration checkpoint in such a case?

    Can somebody who traveled outside US on just I-485 receipt and AP share their experience with me?





    girlfriend sad love quotes for girls. sad quotes for girls about love. in love quotes for girls. love
  • in love quotes for girls. love



  • glus
    02-27 09:09 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.

    Ok, since your GC has been approved, it is not true you need to wait 180 days. There is nothing in the law that says that. What is true is something different. When you received your GC through your employer, the presumption is that you will remain with this employer for a long time to come as it was a permanent job offer position. Of course, under some circumstances, it is possible you can't work for the same employer any longer; for instance, the company is closing etc. But, if you receive a GC and you voluntarily leave your employer immediately or after a few months, you MAY have issues during naturalization. At that time your application can be scrutinized whether or not you really was going to work for the employer who sponsored you. I've seen this happening several times. If you left voluntarily after a short period of time, the USCIS may say it was fraud and you never intended to work for your sponsor. So, in general, it is advisable to remain with the original sponsor for some time. Some attorneys say 1 year is enough, some say 2 years is enough and some say 6 months is enough. It is up to you. The law does not specify what the period is, but be logical and careful about this. You can hold 5 jobs, but I would suggest to stay with your current employer for as long as possible. Think forward, and not backward.

    Hope this makes sense.





    hairstyles quotes about girls and boys. quotes for girls about love. love quotes girls. in love
  • love quotes girls. in love



  • tnite
    03-17 01:05 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!

    When you filed I485 , you have to send a copy of the I140. If you had sent in the one with the old PD then thats what USCIS will go by.

    Call USCIS custonmer service and see what they tell you.





    kavita_abb
    10-10 02:15 PM
    Thank you very much for all your support. If they are able to transfer his visa, then I am suspecting that they will do fraud with me. Can I inform USCIS about our domestic problem ? If they receive any application about visa transfer. How can I know that ? I don't want my visa used by them at all.After that they can do anything with me. Please help. Thanks!





    cygent
    06-10 07:44 PM
    Hi diptam,

    Don't forget, if you filed in PERM, your labor might be <365 days.

    I'm confused - Everyone who has a 140 is supposed to have a Labor and very likely that will be more than 365 days old. So why do anyone need 140 approval in that sense ?
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19534



Post Title

quotes for girls about love


Post URL

http://photossexybodypainting.blogspot.com/2011/06/quotes-for-girls-about-love.html


Visit photos posing sexy body painting for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive